Craig A. Blumberg, Esq. – Of Counsel
Craig A. Blumberg began his law career in 1991. His firm, Law Office of Craig A. Blumberg represents individuals, homeowners, business owners and anyone else who has been the victim of a disaster including fire, theft, water damage, collapse, storm damage and any other cause of loss resulting in property damage and business interruption losses. He vigorously represents his clients who have suffered unnecessarily at the hands of insurance companies and who deserve to be paid for their losses.
Since 1991, Craig A. Blumberg has concentrated most of his work in the field of first party insurance claims and litigation and third-party property damage litigation. He primarily represents policyholders, homeowners and businesses, in claims and suits against insurance companies on issues of policy coverage. His practice also includes representing clients in negligence and breach of contract suits against third parties who may be responsible for causing damage to property. Additionally, he represents public adjusters and insurance brokers in administrative matters at the State Insurance Department. He has become a trusted member of the insurance community. He is an associate member of the New York Public Adjusters Association, as well as numerous national, state and local law associations.
- New York, 1992
- New Jersey, 1991
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey, 1991
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York 1992
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York 1992
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of New York 2013
- U.S. District Court, Western District of New York 2014
- United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit, 2015
- Boston University, Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration for Accounting, 1988
- Brooklyn Law School, J.D. 1991